Menu
  • Home
  • Topic
  • Video Request – How your car works

Video Request – How your car works

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge ETCG Suggestion Box Video Request – How your car works

• Creator
    Topic
    Lisa KoehnLisa Koehn
    Participant

Hi Eric, I’m just learning about cars, maintenance, etc, and find your videos extremely helpful. I admire when you admit you don’t know something, and appreciate your associations to help the viewer understand what is going on with each part (like the transmission downshifting like one would on a bike up a hill). One thing I’ve been curious about, but haven’t found yet, is a complete description of what is happening in your car from the time you turn the key in the ignition, drive down the street, and finally park it. What are all those connection points? What has to work, or spark or initiat, the next part before that work? I understand a lot of things are happening at the same time, but I’m guessing in diagnosing repairs, you must need to understand the before and after of each part to ensure everything is working properly. I’m hoping you can help to create a visual map for me. If a video like this already exists, please let me know. Thank you!! – Your newest fan

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Loading…