Menu
  • Home
  • Topic
  • What are your favorite pneumatic tools?

What are your favorite pneumatic tools?

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge Tool Talk What are your favorite pneumatic tools?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Jake Hicks Jake Hicks 3 months, 1 week ago.

• Creator
    Topic
    Will
    Will
    Participant

What are your favorite pneumatic tools? Let me know. Reply. My favorite is my air ratchet.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Andrew Button
    Andrew Button
    Participant

I have some snap-on stuff. I have an Aircat ratchet, however I have a cordless Milwaukee 3/8 ratchet that is more convenient. IR, CP and Snap on all make airtools worth having. The rest are pretend and should be sold in the Kmart toy aisle along with the plastic guns and barbie dolls.

zero
    zero
    Participant

My Aircat Nitrocat 1200K and Nitrocat 1355XL. The 3/8 1355Xl covers 95% of what I do every day so the 1200K only comes out when it’s game time.

Other than those 2, the only other air tools I have are my die grinder for surface prep and my cut-off wheel. Everything else is cordless. Yes it’s annoying once a month when the battery on my ratchet dies, but it’s way easier than dragging an air hose around.

Andrew Button
    Andrew Button
    Participant

For most things these days, I think cordless is better. Sure there are exceptions, but something like a Ratchet, battery stuff is better. Its not the 1950s anymore. I have a battery powered dremel type tool, oh the possibilities of that little thing. Air could be better for something big, but how many dremel type jobs are big ? Staying on the topic of airtools. Snap-on is the best for that stuff. Its the most ergonomic, most power for it’s size, most well built, has the most attractive finish, holds the best warrantee and has the best resale value. Also nicest to use. IR may be more powerful in some applications, but its also like holding a brick with broken edges, where as the Snap-on fits the hand like a custom made pair of suede leather gloves from the finest places on the globe.

Jake Hicks
    Jake Hicks
    Participant

Pneumatic tools are those that use compressed air or a pneumatic system to power the tool. The first widely used pneumatic tools were the hammer and nail, which are still widely available today. Now I need to click over here so that I could have some information about golf as it is my favorite sports.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Loading…