Menu
  • Home
  • Topic
  • Wiring/93 F150 302 8 cyl 2 wheel drive

Wiring/93 F150 302 8 cyl 2 wheel drive

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge Service and Repair Questions Answered Here Wiring/93 F150 302 8 cyl 2 wheel drive

• Creator
    Topic
    DeloresDelores
    Participant

Wireing issue, please help! My shift lever wasn’t going to park, reverse was park neutral was reverse and drive was neutral. So I unscrewed the knee panel and notice the white cable (adjuster) was hooked into a metal piece I gave it a tug and I unwound it as it was a bit tangled. The plastic box where the adjuster is was broken off where it sat. I super glued & baking soda it and then zip tied it. I then just tried to see if it would start as I had tugged a few wires. At first it cranked, started(barely) then died. Did this a few times and decided to move on to the adjustment phase. Worked on it for a while and then tried to start it again this time it only cranked. No start and die. Can you help me figure this out. I don’t have the book on this truck . I’m stranded now! I may have have pulled an ignition wire from under the steering column, or choke. I’m not real great with a multimeter (I do have one with me) but am pretty handy with a test light.
      Please help if you can I’m basically stranded right now. Thanks so much

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Loading…