Menu

You are great! :-)

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge Girls in the Garage You are great! :-)

• Creator
    Topic
    Michele PensottiMichele Pensotti
    Participant

Hello to all of you garage Ladies! πŸ™‚

I hadn’t seen this new forum section, and now that I have, I’m very glad πŸ™‚

I think a girl/lady doing auto repair is one of the coolest things in the world, I have never know personally such a person, but I sure would like! πŸ˜›

So my best to all of you, to your courage to go against pre-concepts and cliches, and to set an example to all, *including* we, the boys! :cheer:

And I secretly think…that when you get the catch on “the mechanics” things, you’ll start thinking how simple we boys can be πŸ˜‰

Live long and prosper (and stay dirty!)

10nico

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Brian MericaBrian
      Participant

[quote=”10nico” post=71028]Hello to all of you garage Ladies! πŸ™‚

I hadn’t seen this new forum section, and now that I have, I’m very glad πŸ™‚

I think a girl/lady doing auto repair is one of the coolest things in the world, I have never know personally such a person, but I sure would like! πŸ˜›

So my best to all of you, to your courage to go against pre-concepts and cliches, and to set an example to all, *including* we, the boys! :cheer:

And I secretly think…that when you get the catch on “the mechanics” things, you’ll start thinking how simple we boys can be πŸ˜‰

Live long and prosper (and stay dirty!)

10nico[/quote]
        Cooper Lake Automotive in Georgia employs at least 1 female tech that I know of and yes, that is quite awesome. She is featured in a few of their repair videos Here is one…

http://www.cooperlakeautomotive.com/Cooper_Lake_Automotive-Smyrna-Marietta-Kennesaw-GA-30082-770-431-1936_Jeep_Dash_Removal_770-431-1936.html

I’ve also seen her do an engine replacement in a Lincoln Aviator!

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Loading…