Menu
  • Home
  • Topic
  • 1969 Plymouth roadrunner father/son restoration

1969 Plymouth roadrunner father/son restoration

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge What Are You Working On? 1969 Plymouth roadrunner father/son restoration

• Creator
    Topic
    phillipphillip
    Participant

Hello thanks for the look! I got this car off of my grandfather for a very cheap bank loan pay off. Needless to say the old car needed more then just air put back into the tires and an oil change. We started off having to locate and replace a fuel tank, frame on restoration, new rims/tires, new clutch and flywheel “replacing the originals from 1969,” new emblems new sticker kits, keeping most of the original interior and floor mats, engine refresh”new cam valve spring and rocker arm assembly; changing the freeze plugs/ gaskets all around” and I could keep going! in the video linked below the car is missing a peace of window chrome, Mostly because of it coming off the clips at around 55 MPH, looking for a replacement currently. Car does not look perfect but was built to be a driving car, and that’s what we do with it!

A short video of her idling and a quick walk around.
      [video]https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RK-jONXtN0euhcFcR5E1oqyb0HglFyzw/view[/video]

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      phillipphillip
      Participant

deleted post

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Loading…