Menu

ETCG Talks About 2017

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge ETCG1 Video Discussions ETCG Talks About 2017

• Creator
    Topic
    EricTheCarGuy 1EricTheCarGuy
    Keymaster

2016 was one of the busiest years I ever had at ETCG. 2017 looks like it might top that. I’m looking forward to seeing what the coming year has to offer.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Charles PuttCharles Putt
      Participant

Quick question:. Any idea when Meetup 2017 will take place? Just trying to plan out my summer vacation schedule and I’m definitely planning on making it out there this year. Hope you and the family had a great Christmas and New Year and can’t wait to see what you do with the Fairmont and Dad’s Truck.

Jason WhiteJason White
        Participant

Eric, good to see you have some goals to keep growing, expanding and moving forward. I have the feeling that by the end of 2018 you’ll probably have your own mainstream TV show or something big along those lines. Speaking of Eric’s that made it big, Eric Church. I remember when he used to sing at these little concerts at this car dealership I used to work at. He was just a kind of quiet country boy singing songs out of the back of his pickup truck and now he’s one of the biggest names in country.

Keymaster

[quote=”Puttcharlie” post=181633]Quick question:. Any idea when Meetup 2017 will take place? Just trying to plan out my summer vacation schedule and I’m definitely planning on making it out there this year. Hope you and the family had a great Christmas and New Year and can’t wait to see what you do with the Fairmont and Dad’s Truck.[/quote]

To be honest I’m considering not doing a ‘Meet UP’ at the shop this year. I’m considering having smaller ‘Meet Up’s’ around the country instead.

Keymaster

[quote=”Jasonw1178″ post=181658]Eric, good to see you have some goals to keep growing, expanding and moving forward. I have the feeling that by the end of 2018 you’ll probably have your own mainstream TV show or something big along those lines. Speaking of Eric’s that made it big, Eric Church. I remember when he used to sing at these little concerts at this car dealership I used to work at. He was just a kind of quiet country boy singing songs out of the back of his pickup truck and now he’s one of the biggest names in country.[/quote]

Thank you for that. I already feel like a success though. I can’t imagine it getting much better. As for TV, IDK if that’s where I want to be. Those guys don’t seem very happy.

Thanks again and happy new year.

Nathan SchiefereckeNathan Schieferecke
              Participant

Question I am new to the site but I have pretty much watched ever video you have on YouTube and I was wondering what the fixing it forward you are trying to start? Because it sound very interesting and I want to see what’s will be all in tailed in it.

Keymaster

[quote=”Kingnoff29″ post=181896]Question I am new to the site but I have pretty much watched ever video you have on YouTube and I was wondering what the fixing it forward you are trying to start? Because it sound very interesting and I want to see what’s will be all in tailed in it.[/quote]

https://www.ericthecarguy.com/home/donate-here-for-fixing-it-forward

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                Loading…