Menu
  • Home
  • Topic
  • Caffeine and Octane on the Beach 2017

Caffeine and Octane on the Beach 2017

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge ETCG1 Video Discussions Caffeine and Octane on the Beach 2017

• Creator
    Topic
    EricTheCarGuy 1EricTheCarGuy
    Keymaster

This was the first show of it’s kind, and I hope not the last. It was a great time in a great setting with a lot of really beautiful cars and motorcycles. I also got the chance to meet some new friends. What more could a ‘car guy’ ask for?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Shaun FlichelShaun Flichel
      Participant

Some nice cars there. But what’s with the walleye vision lens you were using?

Keymaster

[quote=”shaun” post=185839]Some nice cars there. But what’s with the walleye vision lens you were using?[/quote]

I’ve been using that for a while. It’s a small camera that’s easy to travel with.

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/products/details/camcorders/consumer/vixia/vixia-mini-x

JoshJosh
          Participant

Nice vid but also what’s with missing the Live Show on 3/15/17? Any word if/when your live shows will return?

Keymaster

[quote=”jonsey1886″ post=185878]Nice vid but also what’s with missing the Live Show on 3/15/17? Any word if/when your live shows will return?[/quote]

Maybe in a couple of weeks. I’m working very hard on the Fairmont right now and using every spare minute. I’ll also be out of the shop all next week.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Loading…