Acura Integra & Honda Civic Rear Suspension Rebuil

• EricTheCarGuy
  • EricTheCarGuy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 6 months ago #131590 by EricTheCarGuy
I'm going to post parts 1&2 to this thread as they become available. Well, this video predates YouTube. I suppose I was headed in the direction of becoming ETCG before I knew it. Yes, the audio is bad, but I think the content is pretty good.

What did you think?

Stay dirty

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Advertisement
More
4 years 6 months ago #131592 by NightHawk92
Replied by NightHawk92 on topic Acura Integra & Honda Civic Rear Suspension Rebuil
I really like this repair video it shows us how you where before you founded EricTheCarGuy. Also i see the famous big bertha hammer you made cool to see that in the video. Vintage stuff is always interesting specially if its from ETCG .

03 Accord EX V6 Coupe

More
4 years 6 months ago #131686 by chomerly
I've not watched the video yet as i want to see the full version but there is an issue with the video link in the email itself.
Whenever i click on it i get a message come saying the address is invalid, or something to that effect.

I pity the fool.

• EricTheCarGuy
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 6 months ago #131695 by EricTheCarGuy
Replied by EricTheCarGuy on topic Acura Integra & Honda Civic Rear Suspension Rebuil

chomerly wrote: I've not watched the video yet as i want to see the full version but there is an issue with the video link in the email itself.
Whenever i click on it i get a message come saying the address is invalid, or something to that effect.

As it says in that email the video is not available yet because it's still being uploaded. Once the upload is complete, you'll be sent a new email with the link to the full video.

I apologize for the inconvenience, but for some reason the upload is taking forever.

Stay dirty
The following user(s) said Thank You: chomerly

More
4 years 6 months ago #131708 by chomerly
Ah, right.
I didn't read the email in its entirety. :huh:

I pity the fool.

Advertisement
More
4 years 6 months ago #131994 by chino101
Nice video!

I attempted a trailing arm bushing replacement once, but the toe control link bolt used for adjusting toe was rusted frozen in to the bushing. In that case what could have been done to free it?

I ended up not replacing those bushings.

• EricTheCarGuy
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 6 months ago #132029 by EricTheCarGuy
Replied by EricTheCarGuy on topic Acura Integra & Honda Civic Rear Suspension Rebuil

chino101 wrote: Nice video!

I attempted a trailing arm bushing replacement once, but the toe control link bolt used for adjusting toe was rusted frozen in to the bushing. In that case what could have been done to free it?

I ended up not replacing those bushings.

Cut out the damaged bolt and replaced the toe control link is what I likely would have done. Same as if there was an issue with the lower control arm.

Stay dirty

• EricTheCarGuy
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 6 months ago #132238 by EricTheCarGuy
Here's Part 2!

Stay dirty

More
4 years 6 months ago #132256 by Yavion
Great videos even for the age of them =] Love the repair and engine videos keep 'em coming

K.I.S.S
Keep it simple stupid

• Rereonehundred
  • 4th Gear
  • 4th Gear
  • Honda motorcycles and cars
More
4 years 6 months ago #132596 by Rereonehundred
Replied by Rereonehundred on topic Acura Integra & Honda Civic Rear Suspension Rebuil
Can you tell us what shop you're in. Seems a dealership. Maybe you need to keep it's name private.

Rereonehundred
Precession stability

Advertisement
Time to create page: 0.256 seconds