Menu
  • Home
  • Topic
  • How To Diagnose & Fix an Integra Rear Hatch

How To Diagnose & Fix an Integra Rear Hatch

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge The EricTheCarGuy Video Forum How To Diagnose & Fix an Integra Rear Hatch

• Creator
    Topic
    EricTheCarGuy 1EricTheCarGuy
    Keymaster

This is a very common problem with these vehicles, and I’ve had requests for a video on how to solve this problem. So I guess this one ticks the boxes on why I make these videos. I hope the info helps.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Caleb StovallCaleb Stovall
      Participant

They started these things in 98 or 99?

I’ve read 98 but my 98 GSR still uses the latch and cable system like my 96 and 94 does.

MikeMike
        Participant

I confused, but there’s nothing new about that.

Is this latch system electrified to enable remote actuation with a key fob? If not, it seems like a bizarre application of technology. What’s the point if you have to get out of the car anyway to unlatch the trunk? Just use the key.

Keymaster

[quote=”Evil-i” post=175754]I confused, but there’s nothing new about that.

Is this latch system electrified to enable remote actuation with a key fob? If not, it seems like a bizarre application of technology. What’s the point if you have to get out of the car anyway to unlatch the trunk? Just use the key.[/quote]

No key fob. Yea, it’s weird. I think they did it to meet some sort of safety standard.

Keymaster

[quote=”CrazedAssassin” post=175714]They started these things in 98 or 99?

I’ve read 98 but my 98 GSR still uses the latch and cable system like my 96 and 94 does.[/quote]

I think it was 98. Perhaps it was just the later models.

Greg BassGreg Bass
              Participant

Thank you SO MUCH for this video! This saved me SO MUCH time it troubleshooting AND even getting the actuator out and in. Thank you VERY MUCH!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              Loading…