Menu
  • Home
  • Topic
  • How To Upgrade the Front Brakes on a Fox Body

How To Upgrade the Front Brakes on a Fox Body

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge The EricTheCarGuy Video Forum How To Upgrade the Front Brakes on a Fox Body

• Creator
    Topic
    EricTheCarGuy 1EricTheCarGuy
    Keymaster

To be honest, I’m not completely happy with the new front and rear brakes for the #FairmontProject. These are suppose to be ’94 Cobra brakes, and they’re probably remanufactured versions of that, but they are aftermarket. Not very good aftermarket in my opinion. Hence the reason for modification on both the front and rear brakes. I mention this because this may be one of those situations where I start with these brakes, but change them out for a better set at some point in the future. For now, I’ll run with these. Hope you enjoy the video.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      JamesJames
      Participant

Enjoyed the video. I did miss what happened between when Brian felt like he did not have a good pedal and there was no air appreciated. Then after you mentioned he had a better pedal. Was there air found? Was is it “setting the master” issue?

Thanks,
        James

EricTheCarGuy 1EricTheCarGuy
        Keymaster

[quote=”jjohnson1″ post=181210]Enjoyed the video. I did miss what happened between when Brian felt like he did not have a good pedal and there was no air appreciated. Then after you mentioned he had a better pedal. Was there air found? Was is it “setting the master” issue?

Thanks,
          James[/quote]

Not sure really. It was giving us trouble for a while, then it was suddenly fine. Not really sure what the issue was.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Loading…