Menu
  • Home
  • Topic
  • new tire suggestions for 2014 Honda CR-V EX AWD

new tire suggestions for 2014 Honda CR-V EX AWD

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge General Automotive Discussion new tire suggestions for 2014 Honda CR-V EX AWD

• Creator
    Topic
    Michael SacksteinMichael Sackstein
    Participant

Hey Eric,

It appears that I need to replace the tires soon on my 2014 Honda CR-V EX AWD and I was wondering what brand of tire you would recommend that I purchase? I live in the northeast so it would have to be something that is good in the snow. I personally have used Michelins on all of my other vehicles as those have outperformed every other tire name brand I’ve used thus far. I’ve seen that you also use Michelins on almost all of your vehicles as well, and I noticed that you put Nokian tires on your Element. I’m curious which of the 2 brands you like better and why? Anybody else who has any other suggestions would be much appreciated.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      DavidDavid
      Participant

we have Michelin Defenders on our honda odyssey and they are pretty good. (rated well in the snow) – however, if you drive in the snow a lot, it’s worth considering picking up a set of snow tires on inexpensive rims for the winter – they will have much better traction in the snow.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Loading…