Menu

1999 grand am 3400

• Creator
    Topic
    Conrad HutchingsConrad Hutchings
    Participant

I have a 1999 grand am that has a multiple miss fires I have changed coil packs and spark plugs just waiting on wires to come in and I can’t figer out why it keeps miss firing also did upper and lower intake manifolds gaskets

Thanks huchters358

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      A toyotakarlIts me

If you have tried everything, it may be time for a compression test of all the cylinders to check the mechanical condition.

Also, Fuel delivery issues can cause misfires, be it bad/grounded fuel injectors, or a weak pump.

Good luck

-Karl

Participant

I forgot to say I did do a compression test on them all between 130 150 brand new fuel pump and filter 2months ago

A toyotakarlIts me

May want to try a noid light on those fuel injector connectors. See how well they are working…

Also, 130 is pretty low. I have seen engines that run that low, but I would rather see them 150+ at worst.

-Karl

Participant

so i have replaces the fuel pump fuel filter spark plugs coils wires and upper and lower intake and upper intake manifold gasket and all 6 fuel injectors still cant figer out what is going on just wondring if any of you guys would now what it be

Thanks Huchters358

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Loading…