Menu
  • Home
  • Topic
  • 2003 Toyota Sienna LE – mystery connector

2003 Toyota Sienna LE – mystery connector

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge Service and Repair Questions Answered Here 2003 Toyota Sienna LE – mystery connector

• Creator
    Topic
    gfmonaghangfmonaghan
    Participant

Background: I own a 2003 Toyota Sienna LE automatic transmission with 85000 miles. Had no issues until the front-end was wrecked by an accident. I have removed the radiator, a/c condenser, radiator support, bumper reinforcement bar, bumper. Can’t really say I removed the grill since it was shattered into a bazillion little pieces. I have purchased replacement parts for these. As I was fitting the new radiator support assembly, I took a review of the electrical harnass and saw one mystery connector.

On the passenger side, there are 3 connectors: headlight, radiator fan, and coolant sensor.

In the middle, there are two horn connectors.

On the driver side, there are 3 connectors: headlight (blue), radiator fan (green), and the mystery connector (red) [see below picture with matching colored squares].

[url=https://postimages.org/]

Any ideas what the ‘red’ connector connects to?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      gfmonaghangfmonaghan
      Participant

Well, I just had a eureka moment. After examining the “mystery” connector yet again, I noticed it has an end cap on it, so it wasn’t connected to anything…which explains why I didn’t remember what it was connected to.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Loading…