Menu

Slime Inflator Tool Review

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge The EricTheCarGuy Video Forum Slime Inflator Tool Review

• Creator
    Topic
    EricTheCarGuy 1EricTheCarGuy
    Keymaster

At first I was a bit hesitant about doing a video on this because of it’s ‘dumb’ name, but after trying it I have to say, it does what it says. What are your thoughts?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      EricEric
      Participant

The Slime products for tires work GREAT in bikes and tubes. My kids always ride places that have stickers. The kit they have is easy enough that they can “Slime” the tires themselves. Its a green “Slimy” product like fix-a-flat that you can put in through the valve stem with the core removed. Anyways We did have a little compressor like this before and it worked mostly for the bikes and balls around the garage and the R.V. but it was a cheap 30 dollar unit that didnt last long. This one looks far better and sounds like it is designed to last. Great in a pinch.
        Only thing it might be nice for it would be a cigarette lighter plug in as well as the clamps.

EricTheCarGuy 1EricTheCarGuy
        Keymaster

[quote=”JedofGT” post=78841]The Slime products for tires work GREAT in bikes and tubes. My kids always ride places that have stickers. The kit they have is easy enough that they can “Slime” the tires themselves. Its a green “Slimy” product like fix-a-flat that you can put in through the valve stem with the core removed. Anyways We did have a little compressor like this before and it worked mostly for the bikes and balls around the garage and the R.V. but it was a cheap 30 dollar unit that didnt last long. This one looks far better and sounds like it is designed to last. Great in a pinch.
          Only thing it might be nice for it would be a cigarette lighter plug in as well as the clamps.[/quote]

Many have mentioned the cigarette lighter plug and also the price. I think the addition of a cigarette lighter attachment would be nice also.

Thanks for your input.

Petr MiskerikPetr Miskerik
          Participant

I use SLIME for my bike and i trust for it, i must when go down to hill at madness speed.
            For about 3 years i must say : its a good mark for useful stuffs.
            I buying mostly a tubes from SLIME. For car i have not anything…yet.
            Sorry for my english – to all.

Hokiedad4Hokiedad4
            Participant

We have an “El Cheapo” from Pep Boys. The Slime has a couple extras (light and long hose), but ours was only $30.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Loading…