Menu
  • Home
  • Topic
  • ETCG Answers Questions Live #37 3/4/2015

ETCG Answers Questions Live #37 3/4/2015

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge The EricTheCarGuy Video Forum ETCG Answers Questions Live #37 3/4/2015

• Creator
    Topic
    EricTheCarGuy 1EricTheCarGuy
    Keymaster

To be honest I was feeling a bit under the weather for this show but I think it came off OK. What did you think?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Andy WhiteAndy White
      Participant

For the Honda with the oil control ring issue, perhaps running an oil flush chemical would help clean out any plugged up passages before going to the trouble of pulling the engine out.

EricTheCarGuy 1EricTheCarGuy
        Keymaster

[quote=”Boodieman72″ post=129840]For the Honda with the oil control ring issue, perhaps running an oil flush chemical would help clean out any plugged up passages before going to the trouble of pulling the engine out.[/quote]

Not likely at that mileage. As I said in the video it’s a common problem. Check out ToyotaKarl’s post about his rebuild and you’ll see what I’m talking about.

http://www.ericthecarguy.com/kunena/10-Repair-Central-The-How-To-Forum/52546-toyotakarl-s-rav4-adventure-with-engine-rebuild?limitstart=0

2leadfeet2leadfeet
          Participant

In my opinion, and thats the only one that matters, last nights q&a was excellent. I enjoyed how you jumped around to get a variety of questions/problems.

Andy WhiteAndy White
            Participant

If the other option is pulling the engine out, I’d try the cheap fix first.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Loading…