Menu
  • Home
  • Topic
  • A Brief History of the T5 Transmission with Paul C

A Brief History of the T5 Transmission with Paul C

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge The EricTheCarGuy Video Forum A Brief History of the T5 Transmission with Paul C

• Creator
    Topic
    EricTheCarGuy 1EricTheCarGuy
    Keymaster

Paul Cangialosi has been working on manual transmissions for more than 30 years. He knows a thing or 2 about them, in particular the Tremec T-5 Transmission that’s going in my Fairmont. When Paul came out to help me rebuild the transmission, he offered to talk about the history of the T-5. I jumped at the chance and I’m sharing with the class.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Kazuo KuroiKazuo Kuroi
      Participant

Awesome video. Thanks to you and Paul taking the time to share. I assume there’s going to be an in depth video on the rebuild coming up?

What’s going on with the 302, meanwhile?

EricTheCarGuy 1EricTheCarGuy
        Keymaster

[quote=”Kazuo” post=152569]Awesome video. Thanks to you and Paul taking the time to share. I assume there’s going to be an in depth video on the rebuild coming up?

What’s going on with the 302, meanwhile?[/quote]

Yes, the 2 part rebuild video will likely come out early next year.

Nothing with the engine ATM. Going to work on the differential and rear suspension next. Planning on completing the project by early next spring. The videos will air throughout the year however mixed in with FiF videos.

Steve JohnsonSteve Johnson
          Participant

Nice video. It must be a good transmission since it was in the Camaros and the Mustangs, and even the 280z. It was even in the AMCs.Good choice !!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Loading…