Menu
  • Home
  • Topic
  • Jerry Picks Up the Nissan -Fixing it Forward

Jerry Picks Up the Nissan -Fixing it Forward

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge The EricTheCarGuy Video Forum Jerry Picks Up the Nissan -Fixing it Forward

• Creator
    Topic
    EricTheCarGuy 1EricTheCarGuy
    Keymaster

Well, we’ve finally come to the end of the road with the Nissan. Well, the repairs anyway. In my opinion, this was the most successful FiF vehicle yet. I’m going to take a little break from FiF for a bit while I work on the Fairmont, but when it comes back, I hope to make it better than ever.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Kazuo KuroiKazuo Kuroi
      Participant

Congrats Eric.

Would you say this is a more challenging repair vs Barbara’s Chrysler or Jeff’s Contour, or less so?

I loved Jerry’s enthusiasm for his Sentra – you really gave that man something to smile about. Good on you man.

Ian WilliamsIan Williams
        Participant

Really enjoyed the Nissan FIF videos , they are a good car .
          What you’re doing is a noble thing I doff my hat to you sir

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JoeJoe
          Participant

Hi Eric and everyone here online.

I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed this project of FIF. I have always loved Japanese cars and have owned many. The Nissan in this project looks a great car. We don’t have that type here in the UK.

Anyway just wanted to say what great work you did in the car Eric! It must have been so different to drive it before and then after all the repairs. Also what a real gentleman Jerry and his son were. They were so pleased to get the car they loved back and very humble in their attitude.

Just love the videos.

Please keep on going …. 🙂

Keymaster

[quote=”Kazuo” post=163419]Congrats Eric.

Would you say this is a more challenging repair vs Barbara’s Chrysler or Jeff’s Contour, or less so?

I loved Jerry’s enthusiasm for his Sentra – you really gave that man something to smile about. Good on you man.[/quote]

They’ve all been challenges in their own way. I learned quite a bit about the potential of FiF and how I’d like to move forward with it in the future. I’m going to take a break from FiF for a bit, but when I come back, I hope to make the program even better.

Keymaster

[quote=”vtec37″ post=163459]Hi Eric and everyone here online.

I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed this project of FIF. I have always loved Japanese cars and have owned many. The Nissan in this project looks a great car. We don’t have that type here in the UK.

Anyway just wanted to say what great work you did in the car Eric! It must have been so different to drive it before and then after all the repairs. Also what a real gentleman Jerry and his son were. They were so pleased to get the car they loved back and very humble in their attitude.

Just love the videos.

Please keep on going …. :)[/quote]

Yea, I enjoyed this series as well. I really liked that Nissan. I didn’t want to give it back. Jerry is very happy now though and he’ll be driving that car for years to come.

Thanks for your comments.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              Loading…