Menu
  • Home
  • Topic
  • How to attach and post a picture to the forum

How to attach and post a picture to the forum

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge Forum News How to attach and post a picture to the forum

• Creator
    Topic
    Wyatt TalleyWyatt Talley
    Participant

There has been a few question about how to attach pictures to a post. Here is a brief explanation on how to accomplish this.

Step 1.
      Either start a new post in the forum or reply to an existing one. I suggest that you have the photo you want to attach ready. Type your post out then look at the bottom, in the picture there is a square box around a section that is labeled “Attachments” and a button that says “Add File”. Click Add File and that will bring up another window that asks where the photo is at, select the photo and hit open.

Step 2.
      Now that you have selected your photo you will see a button pop up that says “Insert” marked with a red circle on the photo above this. It then will copy the tag information with the picture name in the posting area. It does help to add the picture you are looking to upload at the post of where you want to post it so that it can be put in the correct place, if not just copy and paste the code where you want the photo to be at.

Step 3. In the picture above, after you are done with the post then hit submit. This will upload the photo. If you hit preview before the photo has been submitted the photo will NOT show because it has not been uploaded yet.

Final Product:

Hope this helps!

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      MatthewMatthew
      Participant

funny how people are quick to ask how to post a picture. it is not rocket science and does not take too much to figure it out but i LOVE that engine!

Wyatt TalleyWyatt Talley
        Participant

i have built some beasts like that. its fun to take a 2000 civic si and have it spank corvettes at the track 😉

BillBill
          Participant

If everyone was a smart as you we wouldn’t need to be here.

DonDon
            Participant

This is a test of the 3 step process to embed a picture in a reply.

Attachments:
              DonDon
              Participant

The 3 step process worked.

DonDon
                Participant

Good comment wysetect. Just so everyone doesn’t feel stupid after LeoTheLion89’s comments”funny how people are quick to ask how to post a picture. it is not rocket science and does not take too much to figure”, I am pretty good with making computers do what I want them to do, but I could not figure out how to embed a picture in a post or a reply. However, there are a lot of variables involved in some processes that are not available to everyone. I tried the 3 step process above and it worked. See below

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                Loading…