Menu
  • Home
  • Reply To: I got a p1273 (Air Fuel Ratio Sensor 1 Bank 1 Lean)

Reply To: I got a p1273 (Air Fuel Ratio Sensor 1 Bank 1 Lean)

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge Service and Repair Questions Answered Here I got a p1273 (Air Fuel Ratio Sensor 1 Bank 1 Lean) Reply To: I got a p1273 (Air Fuel Ratio Sensor 1 Bank 1 Lean)

jspe8437jspe8437
Participant

So I was able to do a fuel pressure test and got 51.5 psi with the car running. Looked it up and spoke with Nissan, I’m suppose to get 51 psi.
    Priming the car before I started it, it goes to 51.5 psi then the psi drops right away, goes down to 5 psi in about 22 secs. Again, car running I get 51.5 psi, and same thing when the car is turned off, the psi drops to 5 psi, but in about 12 secs and then slowly goes to 0 psi.
    I did pinch off the line to see if the gas bleeds to the fuel pump and by pinching the line it held pressure. So when the pressure drops on the pressure gauge when the engine stops running, it’s draining into the tank, not draining threw the injectors.
    I assume the pump can be ruled out for the problem for this p1273 lean code? So what’s the next things to check into? Injectors? If so what’s the best way to check them?

Loading…