Menu

ETCG Answers Questions Live #82 (AMA) 2/15/2017

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge ETCG Answers Questions Live ETCG Answers Questions Live #82 (AMA) 2/15/2017

• Creator
    Topic
    EricTheCarGuy 1EricTheCarGuy
    Keymaster

It’s another Wednesday where I’ll be answering your questions in this live AMA show. The show starts at 7pm EST, -5GMT. The earlier you post, the more likely it is I’ll answer your question. I’ll do my best to answer as many questions as I can during the hour long show.

Once the show concludes I’ll post the video here and close the thread until the next live show in 2 weeks.

Thanks for posting!

Viewing 6 replies - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Evan WarrenEvan Warren
      Participant

I have a 2005 Honda Odyssey touring with 258,000 miles on it never done anything mechanical except adjust the valves is that rare? And what should a do to keep it going?

Brent McLarenBrent McLaren
        Participant

I have a 2005 Mustang GT (with the 4.6 – 3 valve). With the issues with the plugs breaking in half when being removed, at what timeframe/mileage do you think would be prudent to change them on spec to avoid the problem.

Car just went over 100000 km (62000 miles).

I am curious. Are the rims on the Fox mustang parts car off of a 2005. Look very similar to the 05 GT optional rims)

Keep dirty…

chris mutterchris mutter
          Participant

hey Eric I have a 1986 mazda rx7 turbo II. I am having some vehicle charging issues. I’m currently trying to figure out my voltage problem. When I put a volt meter to the battery with the key set in the OFF position- 12.5V. When i start the vehicle my volt meter is showing in upwards of 22-24.5V. Alt then gets very hot, so then I shut it off. Voltage regulator perhaps? Bad ground?

BenBen
            Participant

Hi Eric i was wondering why my 78 cj7 always has valve tick? and what can fix this? I’m 16 and would like to know if i could do this myself

Zack RenderZack Render
              Participant

Hi Eric. I have a 2003 Ford Taurus with the 3.0 Vulcan and 222xxx miles on it and when I put it wide open it knocks like a Jehovah witness in a black neighborhood. Any ideas? And stay dirty.

EricTheCarGuy 1EricTheCarGuy
                Keymaster

Thanks to everyone that posted questions and watched the show. Here is the video with the answers to some of the questions posted in this thread. Be sure to check out the FAQ page if I didn’t get to your question. This thread is now closed.

Viewing 6 replies - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                Loading…