Menu
  • Home
  • Topic
  • **New** Snap-on KRL1023 Tool Box Tour

**New** Snap-on KRL1023 Tool Box Tour

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge ETCG1 Video Discussions **New** Snap-on KRL1023 Tool Box Tour

• Creator
    Topic
    EricTheCarGuy 1EricTheCarGuy
    Keymaster

Here by popular demand.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      James O'HaraJames O’Hara
      Participant

Darn you. You made me want to buy a new toolbox and pointed out some tools that I should get.

Those new vise grips that look like they are off the Mac truck (red easy release handle) how strong are the teeth and clamping force compared to the old vise grips?

Those wire fishing tools are they OTC?
        How long do those Bench Buddy wire brushes last compared to like an IPA or Mac set?
        What are those weird rolloc things that look like a sponge with the hole in the middle?
        Also bulb pliers is there a reason you use those instead of your fingers?

EricTheCarGuy 1EricTheCarGuy
        Keymaster

[quote=”MDK22″ post=186445]Darn you. You made me want to buy a new toolbox and pointed out some tools that I should get.

Those new vise grips that look like they are off the Mac truck (red easy release handle) how strong are the teeth and clamping force compared to the old vise grips?

Those wire fishing tools are they OTC?
          How long do those Bench Buddy wire brushes last compared to like an IPA or Mac set?
          What are those weird rolloc things that look like a sponge with the hole in the middle?
          Also bulb pliers is there a reason you use those instead of your fingers?[/quote]

I like regular vice grips better.
          Yes
          No idea. I’ve never worn out the set I have
          Plastic rolocs for cleaning aluminum surfaces
          For hard to reach places or difficult to remove bulbs. I posted a video on my social media showing how they’re used.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Loading…