Menu
  • Home
  • Topic
  • ETCG Answers Questions Live #38 3/18/2015

ETCG Answers Questions Live #38 3/18/2015

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge The EricTheCarGuy Video Forum ETCG Answers Questions Live #38 3/18/2015

• Creator
    Topic
    EricTheCarGuy 1EricTheCarGuy
    Keymaster

I thought this show went a bit faster than previous shows, a bit smoother too. What did you think?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      JerryJerry
      Participant

Hi Eric,

I posted this to the YouTube video comments section, not knowing that you wouldn’t look there for questions to answer. 😆 So here is the repeat:

Eric, I just bought an Acura Vigor, so we’re brothers in a way, LOL! Mine is a 94 and I am curious to know what your opinion is in regard to parts availability now that you have owned yours for a while? I specifically remember that the Acura 2.5 TXV wouldn’t fit the Vigor, for example. So did your A/C ever work? Parts availability concerns me a little, though the previous owner claimed that there was lots of aftermarket stuff available. Thanks!

EricTheCarGuy 1EricTheCarGuy
        Keymaster

[quote=”av8or1″ post=131570]Hi Eric,

I posted this to the YouTube video comments section, not knowing that you wouldn’t look there for questions to answer. 😆 So here is the repeat:

Eric, I just bought an Acura Vigor, so we’re brothers in a way, LOL! Mine is a 94 and I am curious to know what your opinion is in regard to parts availability now that you have owned yours for a while? I specifically remember that the Acura 2.5 TXV wouldn’t fit the Vigor, for example. So did your A/C ever work? Parts availability concerns me a little, though the previous owner claimed that there was lots of aftermarket stuff available. Thanks![/quote]

I actually covered that question in this video.

JerryJerry
          Participant

Ah ok, sorry for the post then. I stopped watching after you mentioned in the beginning that YouTube questions wouldn’t be answered (I think you meant live during the broadcast, which I understand), but then I also saw “Questions posted to the YouTube video will not be answered.” in your commentary on the YouTube video, so I wasn’t sure if that included all questions posted to the YouTube video.

Yes, I watched that video where you talked about what you liked about it, of course.

Please, do more videos with/about your Vigor! 😉

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Loading…