Menu

Dodge caravan door lock problems

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge Service and Repair Questions Answered Here Dodge caravan door lock problems

• Creator
    Topic
    florinflorin
    Participant

hey guys and gals! my first time on here and looking for some advice!

here’s what I have:
      2005 Dodge Caravan

problem:

– unable to lock or unlock both front doors and rear sliding doors (hatch lock works fine)
      I found the fuse for this system and it looks fine, no corrosion and not blown. when I put the fuse back in place, I can now lock and unlock my doors just fine either with remote or buttons. Not too long after, maybe a day or so the same problem comes up. only fix is to pull fuse and put back in. It’s becoming quite the chore and my wife’s patience is gone. need to fix!

any ideas?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      college mancollege man
        florinflorin
        Participant

well that’s exactly the problem I have. too bad I can’t do it myself! thanks so much for the link, very helpful!

college mancollege man

[quote=”MrPink” post=89033]well that’s exactly the problem I have. too bad I can’t do it myself! thanks so much for the link, very helpful![/quote]

Your most welcome. 🙂

EricTheCarGuy 1EricTheCarGuy
            Keymaster

Nice post College man. I was thinking something module related since removing the fuse seemed to ‘reset’ it. When I run into an issue like that it’s often a control module or something like that. Electrical problems seem to happen all the time no matter what you do. Well, for the most part anyway.

Keep us posted on what the fix is.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Loading…