Menu

2008 Chrysler Aspen Cabin Filter

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge Service and Repair Questions Answered Here 2008 Chrysler Aspen Cabin Filter

• Creator
    Topic
    EthanEthan
    Participant

Where is the cabin filter located at on a Chrysler Aspen?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      college mancollege man

look in back of the glove box. Your car manual may show
        the procedure.

EthanEthan
        Participant

Nothing in the owners manual or online…dealer thinks it doesn’t have one. I just find it hard to imagine it wouldn’t have one.

kevin gosselinkevin gosselin
          Participant

2008 is still a grey zone for those kinda filter.. My girlfriend has a 2011 focus and still doesn’t have one.

There is some caliber and malibu I’ve seen that have the slot for it but do not come with it from factory.

I just checked for your and there is none.

EthanEthan
            Participant

Thanks.

Lorrin BarthLorrin Barth
              Participant

Avoid parking under trees if no cabin filter. There’s a TSB for my car which has no cabin filter concerning the heater control knobs jamming. Part of the TSB is the retrofitting of a cabin filter. Junk from outside is the problem and the filter plus some parts to get the air doors moving again is the solution.

EricTheCarGuy 1EricTheCarGuy
                Keymaster

My research shows that it likely doesn’t have one. If it does, I would think it would be behind the glovebox. If you don’t see anything there, you likely don’t have one.

Lorrin BarthLorrin Barth
                  Participant

MY ’04 Subaru came with no cabin filter but has a place for one. I was wondering why the previous owner removed but didn’t replace it. I wrote something about this on a Subaru forum and was informed that the car comes that way. It is up to the owner to install a filter if they want one. So, a consumer supplied option.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                  Loading…