Menu
  • Home
  • Reply To: Easiest brand(car make) of dealerships to get a job in?

Reply To: Easiest brand(car make) of dealerships to get a job in?

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge Technicians Only Easiest brand(car make) of dealerships to get a job in? Reply To: Easiest brand(car make) of dealerships to get a job in?

jonathan swirskyjonathan swirsky
Participant

the easiest model for the 20 + years i spent turning wrenches was KIA.. and the best warranty work for flat rate tech’s was ford or Lincoln/mercury. i know some will say ford diagnostics sucks.. but if you understand the automotive principals at heart then any make n model shouldn’t be a problem! anyone fresh out of tech. school or looking to work in a shop.. i really believe you should work in a grunge shop or multi–make and model repair shop..Goodyear/Firestone ect.. it will teach you the ability to switch up and teach your brain or better yet keep your brain on the fundamentals of automotive.. i worked for Dodge,KIA,Toyota,Nissan,Acura… and working on the same make n model or manufacture is very nice indeed when you can run to your tool box or parts dept. and ask for a part to see if you diagnosis it right,lol
    but my best training was working the multi-shops it made me a better tech.. and got me the highest pay!!
    its one thing to say i can work on this.. it’s another to say i can work on anything!!!
    just my fuel for thought!!..thanks

Loading…