Menu
  • Home
  • Topic
  • 03 – 07 Honda Accord Rear Strut Replacement (7th gen) with V

03 – 07 Honda Accord Rear Strut Replacement (7th gen) with V

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge Repair Central-The ‘How To’ Forum 03 – 07 Honda Accord Rear Strut Replacement (7th gen) with V

• Creator
    Topic
    PhysioexPhysioex
    Participant

Although this is NOT my video, I think this is a very useful video on how to replace the rear struts on a 2007 (7th gen) Honda Accord. The person who posted this video did not put the correct information in the tag so it was a little bit hard to find. Also note in the video that the strut tool is different that we see used by Eric. I am not a professional mechanic but by apperances it seems that the compressor they are using would be safer. It is also cool how you have to partially take apart the rear seats to get to the struts.

youtube.com/watch?v=lX7U47F8S9I

Enjoy!!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      TexasCoderTexasCoder
      Participant

That was cool!

I have to agree with you on the spring compressor. I never go “cheap” on safety tools like that. I have a similar compressor that I bought years ago after a friend of mine brought me his ’95 ford probe. At first he fought me on using my compressor versus the ones he borrowed from autozone. After the first spring slipped and flew across the work bench, and we checked both his hands for all 10 fingers, he quickly asked how to use mine. C:P

PhysioexPhysioex
        Participant

@TexasCoder Thank you for the nice comment, keep em coming and I will post more videos I find on Youtbe. I have learnt soo much on Yoube from plumbing to car repair. I have many ideas, maybe I will do a video of my own soon….. C8-)

EricTheCarGuy 1EricTheCarGuy
          Keymaster

Anything by RealFixesRealFast is good in my book and your right his compressor is much safer than mine. I recommend you subscribe to his channel as he has a lot of good videos on things I haven’t covered or have yet to cover. Thanks for the post.

commoncodercommoncoder
            Participant

The quality of eric’s videos are much better.

dreamer2355dreamer2355
              Participant

Thanks for posting!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              Loading…