Menu
  • Home
  • Topic
  • 1990 HONDA CIVIC DX 1.5 REMOVE INTAKE MANIFOLD

1990 HONDA CIVIC DX 1.5 REMOVE INTAKE MANIFOLD

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge Repair Central-The ‘How To’ Forum 1990 HONDA CIVIC DX 1.5 REMOVE INTAKE MANIFOLD

• Creator
    Topic
    str8mennisstr8mennis
    Participant

Hello all,
      Once again I have a problem I am trying to remove the intake manifold off of my 1.5 engine. I have removed all of the bolts that attach the the head what is holding me up is the support bracket for the intake. I don’t have a lift nor a floor jack and they are hard to get to. Does anyone know of a good way to get them off? Please help Thanks for all responces.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      yarddog1950yarddog1950
      Participant

Can you afford a pair of ramps? Sometimes a car is too low for ramps and sometimes they get in your way.

str8mennisstr8mennis
        Participant

I paid to have it towed on to the base and just did it at the hoby shop. It took all of two minutes. but now i am getting ready to pull the engine i guess i need to pull the drive shafts can someone help me in directing me on how to do that step for step i know my tools and can follow directions pretty good just not sure on what to do.

dreamer2355dreamer2355
          Participant

You might want to move this thread into the correct forum for more responses C8-)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Loading…