Menu
  • Home
  • Topic
  • 1993 Honda Accord Transmission very JERKY when switching gea

1993 Honda Accord Transmission very JERKY when switching gea

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge Service and Repair Questions Answered Here 1993 Honda Accord Transmission very JERKY when switching gea

• Creator
    Topic
    @Bred_2Win@Bred_2Win
    Participant

When I drive the car, it is very jerky when it switches gears, especially when switching from PARK to DRIVE. Could anyone tell me why it would do this and make suggestions to how to solve the problem?
      I have been driving this car for about a year with this problem. I have been driving it for about a year. This car has probably had this problem for way longer than that.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      college mancollege man

Hi,
        I just posted on your other post for the d4 blinking light. If we can lets use only one thread. It gets to confusing to keep track of multiple thread issues.
        so lets use the blinking light one.You have to pull the codes anyway. C8-)

dreamer2355dreamer2355
        Participant

Quoted From college man:

Hi,
          I just posted on your other post for the d4 blinking light. If we can lets use only one thread. It gets to confusing to keep track of multiple thread issues.
          so lets use the blinking light one.You have to pull the codes anyway. C8-)

+1

EricTheCarGuy 1EricTheCarGuy
          Keymaster

If you like I can close out this thread so we can keep everything on the other one. If you’re OK with that let me know and I’ll delete this post.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Loading…