Menu

1998 Rolls Royce Silver Spur

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge Service and Repair Questions Answered Here 1998 Rolls Royce Silver Spur

• Creator
    Topic
    Jerry JonesJerry Jones
    Participant

Okay I have a customer that owns a 98 silver spur. apparently he was watching some T.V. show where they put air bags on a car like this. Now here is the problem. The hydraulic break system and the hydraulic ride system run from the same booster to a manifold that runs both systems with like 12 sensors on it. When the hydraulic ride system is disengaged the breaks lock up. Even when it is plugged at the manifold. Any body have any ideas…. I am open to all suggestions.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Jonathan StiverJonathan Stiver
      Participant

Rolls-Royce Troll’s Choice?

Trick the sensors to keep the pressures in check?

Jerry JonesJerry Jones
        Participant

[quote=”stiv625″ post=89627]?

Trick the sensors to keep the pressures in check?[/quote]

Okay tricking the sensors I get but what is the Rolls-Royce Troll’s Choice part?

EricTheCarGuy 1EricTheCarGuy
          Keymaster

You do not want to go there. The show he was talking about was ‘Fast n Loud’. They had a heck of a time getting that to work correctly.

Jerry JonesJerry Jones
            Participant

Wow that’s funny. I call Rolls Royce today and they said the same thing. We put every thing back stock and told the customer that the amount of work involved would cost more than the car is worth. I agree with the guy in the video who ever designed that system should have been fired or given a medal……or shot….all I can say is the dude was way smarter than me. lol

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Loading…