Menu

2000 accord 3.0 v6 no spark

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge Service and Repair Questions Answered Here 2000 accord 3.0 v6 no spark

• Creator
    Topic
    james kigerjames kiger
    Participant

Hello, new time poster looking for some advise. Sorry in advance for the long post. I bought a 2000 accord 3.0 car in great shape with some mechanical issues. Trans was on its way out and the previous owner had somehow managed to have a little over 13 quarts of oil in the engine. Engine smoked profusely and the trans needed a rebuild so i removed both together and this is where the story gets good. I rebuilt the trans, resealed the engine and installed everything earlier today. Car has no pulse coming to any ignition coils after the re-install, both constant power and ground are there. No codes temporary or permanent. Car has an rpm signal while cranking verified through scanner. As far as installs go everything went very well and nothing was left unhooked or unattached. Verified all grounds are clean and secured. I’m not super experienced with honda electrical diag so looking for advice as to what else would completely kill the coil pulse signal. Thanks!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Loading…