Menu

2003 Nissan Pathfinder Issues

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge Service and Repair Questions Answered Here 2003 Nissan Pathfinder Issues

• Creator
    Topic
    thomas schalnatthomas schalnat
    Participant

Hi All,

New to the forum here and this is my first post. I have a 2003 Nissan pathfinder with 150k miles on it. For the most part its been pretty reliable though. However i’m starting to have some issues and I’m wondering there’s a chance they’re related.

1. Went into 4 wheel drive on its own and RPMs sputtered. I was headed out for a camping trip and about an hour out all of a sudden my RPMs gauge went to 0 and then quickly went up and down between about 1k-3k rpms. Then the 4 wheel drive light was on and the check engine light. Pulled over and turned the car off and on and the 4 wheel drive and check engine light were off. I kept driving and the same thing happened again. Both times i was at the top of a hill about to go down and i lifted off the gas. After the second time we turned back to go home. i did not that when driving at street speed when i would let off the gas the car would actually accelerate for a split second.

2. starting issues. Every once in a while the car wont start and i just simply keep turning the key and eventually it starts.

3. The fan for the ac/heater doesnt work.

Any advice on any off these issues would be greatly appreciated. Let me know if there is any more information i can provide to help explain the issues

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Nightflyr *Richard Kirshy
      Participant

Suggest you scan the ECU for any pending or stored codes.
        Hopefully that will give you some direction.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Loading…