Menu
  • Home
  • Topic
  • 2006 Honda Odyssey Power Steering Rack Replacement

2006 Honda Odyssey Power Steering Rack Replacement

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge The EricTheCarGuy Video Forum 2006 Honda Odyssey Power Steering Rack Replacement

• Creator
    Topic
    EricTheCarGuy 1EricTheCarGuy
    Keymaster

Not much to say about this one, I think the video says it all. I hope you enjoy it.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Dave ReuterMechmann
      Participant

Great video Eric. Just like old times! If you mix one or two of these a month with your Fairmont videos (which I’m also really getting into now) I think this will be a happy balance for your viewers. I like how you figured out how to get the rack out from the side as that makes it easier for the guy at home on his garage floor to accomplish. Keep up the good work.

EricTheCarGuy 1EricTheCarGuy
        Keymaster

What’s so frustrating to me is that I have been doing exactly that, posting at least one repair video a month since the beginning of the year. Also that I put just as much effort into the Fairmont videos. The car may not interest everyone, and that’s cool, but the information contained in those videos is very useful for those that want to learn more about how cars work, and the systems that they operate with. I don’t put any less effort into the Fairmont videos. In fact, I might be putting more effort into them.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Loading…