Menu
  • Home
  • Topic
  • 2008 GMC Envoy Audio issues (Not reproducible)

2008 GMC Envoy Audio issues (Not reproducible)

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge Car Audio 2008 GMC Envoy Audio issues (Not reproducible)

• Creator
    Topic
    Anthony ScotellaroAnthony Scotellaro
    Participant

:angry:

Hey All,

My wife’s 2008 Gmc Envoy Deanli every once and a while will have a bad noise coming from the passenger back door. I can hear alternator noise through the speaker when this happens. This happens once once and a while. When my wife turns off the truck for a while the noise will go away. I have cleaned the negative battery cable a while ago and this solved some there issues but not this one. I have read several different posts on other forums. I read there is a wiring harness that runs under the back seat and through the console but my symptoms are not always the same as what is described. Any help would be great.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Chip ZehnderChip
      Participant

Try installing a ground loop isolator.
        Or, gain access to the speaker to make sure the connectors at the speaker are still tight.
        Otherwise, it may be a preamp grounding issue in your head unit on the left rear output.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anthony ScotellaroAnthony Scotellaro
        Participant

I have found this:

http://forums.trailvoy.com/showthread.php?t=39301

I cleaned the contact with crc contact cleaner and put Di-electric grease as was described above. This appears to be a big issue with my truck.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Loading…