Menu

2009 Chevy cobalt 2.2L

• Creator
    Topic
    Conrad HutchingsConrad Hutchings
    Participant

Hello there i have got the codes P0013 and P0114 Camshaft Position Actuator Circuit (Bank 1) just wondering if people have had the the same code i have change both the intake and exhaust solenoids just wondering what else it could be

Thanks Huchters358

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      hondaguy453hondaguy453
      Participant

Did you mean P0014?

Participant

yes sorry p0014

hondaguy453hondaguy453
          Participant

Have you recently changed your oil? Did the codes come on after changing the oil?

Participant

day of the oil change changed the oil reset it motile times since i have changed it

hondaguy453hondaguy453
              Participant

What kind of oil did you use? I was reading that if improper oil type is used, it could set these two codes.

Participant

mobil one 5w 30 non synthetic doing normal oil changes when u are spot to do them and could it be fault sensor i replaced it with

hondaguy453hondaguy453
                  Participant

Does Chevy call for synthetic? I could be wrong, but check with your owner’s manual.

Faulty sensor could be the reason, but didn’t you replace both? Have you checked power and ground going to the sensors?

Participant

i have always ran this oil in it since i got the car and i replaced both because what i was reading on line when one goes they tell u to replaces both so i did and the only one i am have problems with is exhaust solenoids

another problem i am having there is like no air coming out of vents but when i changes moods it all blows out at the same dose not really change with the different moods and sound like it is only blowing on low Evan high

hondaguy453hondaguy453
                      Participant

I would check power and ground. You can isolate the problem to the actuators this way.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                      Loading…