Menu
  • Home
  • Topic
  • 2009 versa sl hb 1.8L fuel pump relay location?

2009 versa sl hb 1.8L fuel pump relay location?

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge Service and Repair Questions Answered Here 2009 versa sl hb 1.8L fuel pump relay location?

• Creator
    Topic
    GordGord
    Participant

Hi can anyone tell me the location of the fuel pump relay in Nissan versa SL hatchback. My wife put diesel in the tank by mistake and I want to force the fuel pump on to siphon the tank using fuel pump (manual siphon will not make it to the tank.) If I can find the fuel rail I will do it from there, if not I will access the fuel pump through the back seat and do it from there. Any other ideas or help would be appreciated. I call service station and they want $500 just to drain the tank and fuel lines. Can’t afford that.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      college mancollege man
        GordGord
        Participant

thanks for the reply, already read that. I ended up removing the filler neck from the fuel tank and siphoning that way. Pretty easy actually. Now I have another issues. I put fresh gas in and tried to start her, first nothing but white smoke (I figure still some diesel in the fuel lines.) Then she turned over three or four times but died after a few seconds… rough start then quiet normal for a few seconds then died. Now wont turn over at all. I killed the battery and boosted… I am thinking fouled plugs? Maybe injectors fouled? Both require rocker cover removal so any help would be appreciated.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Loading…