Menu
  • Home
  • Topic
  • 2010 Cx7 high rev before 1st to 2nd shift

2010 Cx7 high rev before 1st to 2nd shift

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge Service and Repair Questions Answered Here 2010 Cx7 high rev before 1st to 2nd shift

• Creator
    Topic
    Adrian delarosaAdrian delarosa
    Participant

hello i recently purchased a mazda cx7 with 96,000 miles on its the 2.5 non turbo version, as i purchased it i noticed the rear torque mount was bad thus concluding the thump when shifting from 1st to second gear . i replaced the motor mounts and still continues to kick when shifting, i thought it might be the fluid so i changed the fluid and filter , it improved slightly but still continues to rev pretty high in rpms before shifting into 2nd gear , also if i shift from 1st to second in manual mode..the gear selector will change to 2 but still does not shift correctly.it takes a few seconds before it finally shifts,,no other gears have this problem. i dont notice any sudden downshifts or any juddering going on. it shifts normally if i ease into it at very low speeds. none of the other vehicles i test drove upon purchasing this one had this problem, ive got a scan tool that will scan the transmission ecu but doesnt come back with any codes. the other vehicles i test drove did have codes which is why i stayed away from those smh..can anybody offer me some tips to try and diagnose this problem. i did purchase the solenoid pack and plan on doing it this weekend , is it necessary to change all of them as i was only planning on changing out the shift solenoids instead of all of them . thank you guys for any help. much appreciated

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Loading…