After replacing the driver door switch the following is happening (I probably should have disconnected the battery before working on the new switch). Need help. This is my son’s car and he is stuck until we get it running. Any help would be appreciated.:
1. Instrument panel is illuminated without the key in the ignition.
2. Security light is blinking on dashboard.
3. Car wont start.
Tried the following:
1. Disconnected battery and let sit for 20 mins.
2. Tried second key.
3. Locked and unlocked car with remote.
4. Locked and unlocked car with key.
5. Put ignition in the ON position and let sit for 10 minutes.
6. Pulled fuel pump fuse and put back in.
7. Tried to clear any codes with my code reader. No codes found.
8. Sat for a while and thought “Why does stuff like this always happen?”
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.