Menu

2012 nissan gtr anyone?

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge Favorite Cars 2012 nissan gtr anyone?

• Creator
    Topic
    NissanMaxxNissanMaxx
    Participant

The Nissan GTR is amazing. I got to drive one in England when I was visiting (I’m not British BTW) and it was probably one of the best cars I had ever driven. Amazing ride quality, amazing engine sound, amazing everything. I had also seen a video showing

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      JoshJosh
      Participant

Its one of my dream cars I plan on owning. The Nissan GT-R (R35) is the most powerful sub 100k car you can own. It might just be a 3.8 liter v6…but due to its computer, the dual throttle, dual inter-cooler, dual turbo charger its freaking fast! Plus its double clutch semi-automatic gearbox at the back makes it a lightening fast car racing or other wise. I would however change the front end to allow for more air into the radiators and make a front wing for even better grip around those corners. Its just an all around awesome car!

Oh one more thing, if you tune it…it will even kill the worlds fastest car…the Veyron.

JoshJosh
        Participant

Its one of my dream cars I plan on owning. The Nissan GT-R (R35) is the most powerful sub 100k car you can own. It might just be a 3.8 liter v6…but due to its computer, the dual throttle, dual inter-cooler, dual turbo charger its freaking fast! Plus its double clutch semi-automatic gearbox at the back makes it a lightening fast car racing or other wise. I would however change the front end to allow for more air into the radiators and make a front wing for even better grip around those corners. Its just an all around awesome car!

Oh one more thing, if you tune it…it will even kill the worlds fastest car…the Veyron.

EndSupremacyEndSupremacy
          Participant

[quote=”LanEvoX” post=34634]Its one of my dream cars I plan on owning. The Nissan GT-R (R35) is the most powerful sub 100k car you can own. It might just be a 3.8 liter v6…but due to its computer, the dual throttle, dual inter-cooler, dual turbo charger its freaking fast! Plus its double clutch semi-automatic gearbox at the back makes it a lightening fast car racing or other wise. I would however change the front end to allow for more air into the radiators and make a front wing for even better grip around those corners. Its just an all around awesome car!

Oh one more thing, if you tune it…it will even kill the worlds fastest car…the Veyron.[/quote]

Maybe off the line, but even tuned up, what’s the top speed? The Veyron will catch up. If a car passes you at 100/mph and you’re going 80/mph but gaining up to your top speed of 160/mph, you WILL pass that car. On a 1/4 mile track, the GTR might have the Veyron. On any other track, like the track that the Veyron beat the McLaren on, the GTR will lose. That’s not to say that it won’t give the Veyron a run for it’s money. It’s just basic math. That being said, I love both of those cars. The Veyron is pretty much just a dream car as per the fact that I’ll never be able to afford one. The GTR is one of the few Asian cars that I like. I’m pro German cars.

EndSupremacyEndSupremacy
            Participant

[quote=”LanEvoX” post=34634]Its one of my dream cars I plan on owning. The Nissan GT-R (R35) is the most powerful sub 100k car you can own. It might just be a 3.8 liter v6…but due to its computer, the dual throttle, dual inter-cooler, dual turbo charger its freaking fast! Plus its double clutch semi-automatic gearbox at the back makes it a lightening fast car racing or other wise. I would however change the front end to allow for more air into the radiators and make a front wing for even better grip around those corners. Its just an all around awesome car!

Oh one more thing, if you tune it…it will even kill the worlds fastest car…the Veyron.[/quote]

Maybe off the line, but even tuned up, what’s the top speed? The Veyron will catch up. If a car passes you at 100/mph and you’re going 80/mph but gaining up to your top speed of 160/mph, you WILL pass that car. On a 1/4 mile track, the GTR might have the Veyron. On any other track, like the track that the Veyron beat the McLaren on, the GTR will lose. That’s not to say that it won’t give the Veyron a run for it’s money. It’s just basic math. That being said, I love both of those cars. The Veyron is pretty much just a dream car as per the fact that I’ll never be able to afford one. The GTR is one of the few Asian cars that I like. I’m pro German cars.

JoshJosh
              Participant

yea I know, but seeing as I will never own one or probably see one in person; I go with what I could potentially afford. But I am not vary big on German cars.

JoshJosh
                Participant

yea I know, but seeing as I will never own one or probably see one in person; I go with what I could potentially afford. But I am not vary big on German cars.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                Loading…