Menu

2013 ETCG Meet Up

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge General Discussion 2013 ETCG Meet Up

• Creator
    Topic
    EricTheCarGuy 1EricTheCarGuy
    Keymaster

I thought I’d get the jump on this year and make the announcement about this years Meet Up early. This way those of you that are looking to travel to the event have plenty of lead time.

The 2013 ETCG Meet Up will be Saturday July 20, 2013 at the ETCG shop. It will officially start at 12pm EST and go till… well I’m not sure. I hope to have more give aways as well as some other activities to keep us busy while we hang out and talk dirty. Here’s a Google map of the shops location.

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=3970+rt+42+mason+OH&hl=en&sll=39.361853,-84.305361&sspn=0.105513,0.223675&hnear=3970+U.S.+42,+Mason,+Warren,+Ohio+45040&t=m&z=17

I’m open to suggestions on what you’d like to do or see during the meet up. Feel free to post them to this thread. I look forward to seeing you there.

Here’s the video from last years event.

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 110 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      ShawnShawn
      Participant

So wish I could come but I have family coming in that weekend. Have fun guys.

EdEd
        Participant

Hmmm, 7 hours and 43 minutes, but that means I have to drive within 20 miles of Pittsburg….rather not get that close to Pittsburg. Southern route through West Virginia is just over 8 hours…yeah, the 15-20 minutes more is worth it!

Coty MillerCoty Miller
          Participant

^ Hahaha, yeah I understand that decision.

Anyway this sounds like it could be fun, I’m not one for making plans, so we’ll see how it goes 🙂

Stian WexalStian Wexal
            Participant

Hi Eric. Im going from Norway to the state from the 15 of juli and gonna have a two week road trip. Im seriously consider to come on to the 2013 meet up. You have realy give me the Inspiration to do things on my car and offcourse help me to save alot of money.
              So it would be an honor to meet you at the 2013 meet up. You realy take alot of your time to help alot of peapol out there by making the video, i have great respect for this.

So like you say….. Be safe, have fun….. and stay dirty.. :woohoo:

cosmictruckercosmictrucker
              Participant

I’m penciling this in on my calendar. Only 8 hrs drive, plus I have family in Dry Ridge I’d like to visit with.

banana: <== this banana dances like I do, without moving his feet.

Sam ThompsonSam Thompson
                Participant

58 min. drive. Possibly.

Buck_nekidBuck_nekid
                  Participant

What’s wrong with Pittsburgh? Well I do know what’s wrong with it, seeing as how I live 20 minutes south of it…

davedave
                    Participant

the proper pronunciation of Pittsburgh is ‘Pits – boig.’

RyanRyan
                      Participant

My brother and I will be attending – hotel reservations made and plans set. Very excited!

mflstcmflstc
                        Participant

Reservations made! Can’t wait!

Coty MillerCoty Miller
                          Participant

[quote=”Wrench Turner” post=61914]the proper pronunciation of Pittsburgh is ‘Pits – boig.'[/quote]
                            oy boss howse about we rob dat bank there in dat there pitsboig

Ah, it’s all starting to come together now :side:

Stian WexalStian Wexal
                            Participant

Ok…. Anyone have the best route from Chicago to eric’s garage? Can’t figure out the best route here :huh:

Andrew ShortAndrew Short
                              Participant

Piece of cake. I-65 South to Indy. I-74 East to Cincy. I-71 North to the garage in Mason, Ohio.

viper1230viper1230
                                Participant

I will definitely be there!

GeorgeGeorge
                                  Participant

I would love to make it to the event, but it’s kinda hard justifying to the wife a 32 hour, 2,178 mile trip. Have fun guys

BTW, thanks Eric for living all the way across the country from me, LOL!!!

See, you guys could’ve had it in Cali, by the beach.

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 110 total)
                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                  Loading…