Menu

2015 ‘Meet Up’!!

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge General Discussion 2015 ‘Meet Up’!!

• Creator
    Topic
    EricTheCarGuy 1EricTheCarGuy
    Keymaster

This years 2015 ‘Meet Up’ will be held on July 18, 2015 from 12pm-5pm EST at my shop in Mason OH. Details and a sign up here: http://www.ericthecarguy.com/etcg-meet-up

If you plan on attending, please sign up so we can get an accurate head count.

Last year was the best yet. I’m looking to make this year even better. It already is because now I have a lift at the shop! So if you’re able to make the trip, come and check it out. I also have some great give aways this year but you have to be there to win. If I can swing it, I’ll have some special guests as well.

If you’ve never been to one of these ‘Meet Up’s’, here’s a taste of what you’re in for.

Hope to see you there! Don’t forget to sign up! http://www.ericthecarguy.com/etcg-meet-up

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Dennis FriedmanDennis Friedman
      Participant

Hi Eric
        We would love to come, Will be the first time, live in Massillon Ohio, about 3 hr drive for us, might have to bring our dog, that would leave him locked in the house to long.
        Thank you, have fun and stay dirty. Dennis & Donna Friedman :cheer:
        PS: Can you recommend where to spend the night ?

WilliamWilliam
        Participant

Too soon to use my vacation time. I don’t get it until August.

Someday I’ll make it. Probably fly. Seems easier than driving 10 hours. Considering I thought you were on the north side of Ohio. :whistle:

AnthonyAnthony
          Participant

~5hr drive for me but worth, I love road trips. Anyways, here is my path

This is going to my roughly my path of attack. If any users are wanting to go and need a ride, We can try and set something up.

Just throwing this out there, I don’t put any pets or my own animals in my car (2013 Civic Si). I’m picky about my interior not getting ripped up.

josephjoseph
            Participant

I’m wondering if there will be any gluten free foods present at the meetup? My girlfriend is allergic to gluten and any nut products. I’m not trying to be difficult. I’m just curious if I need to bring anything special for her.

RedneckRickemRedneckRickem
              Participant

Pressing for time but still think me and my princess and her project truck are going to make it!!!

Cheers

P.S.
                Can I bring a box of beer?

Kathryn tinsandwichKathryn Kaufman
                Participant

Hi Eric,

Here’s hoping you have a wonderful and successful Meet Up this year. Wish I could make it but unfortunately I have a gig that day and can’t wriggle out of it. (Oh well. Maybe next year.) Thanks again for all you do!

Kathryn

PS. How does one order a cap with the ETCG1 logo on it? I didn’t see one on the shopping portion of the website. If the logo is meant to be limited to your production ETCG1 videos, I understand. It’s just that I think the cap and logo look really cool. (Slick design and all.) 🙂

Ian WilliamsIan Williams
                  Participant

Sometimes wish I could make it to these meet ups , but loving in a whole other country makes it hard , have a good one all the same

college mancollege man

[quote=”Tinsandwich” post=142484]Hi Eric,

Here’s hoping you have a wonderful and successful Meet Up this year. Wish I could make it but unfortunately I have a gig that day and can’t wriggle out of it. (Oh well. Maybe next year.) Thanks again for all you do!

Kathryn

PS. How does one order a cap with the ETCG1 logo on it? I didn’t see one on the shopping portion of the website. If the logo is meant to be limited to your production ETCG1 videos, I understand. It’s just that I think the cap and logo look really cool. (Slick design and all.) :)[/quote]

Here is a link to our store.

http://www.cafepress.com/ericthecarguyshop

Kathryn tinsandwichKathryn Kaufman
                      Participant

Thank you college man. I now have one on order.

Participant

Hi all
                          If its raining tomorrow, do we need chairs
                          Dennis

college mancollege man

[quote=”Dennisjf12″ post=142557]Hi all
                            If its raining tomorrow, do we need chairs
                            Dennis[/quote]

Everybody usually stands. It would not hurt to bring a chair. I sat in Eric’s chair by the end of the meet up. 🙂

college mancollege man

Won’t be able to make it this year guys and gals. 🙁 I hope everyone has a great time
                              and win some great stuff. This year has some big prizes. 😉

Lee AnnLee Ann

[quote=”college man” post=142581]Won’t be able to make it this year guys and gals. 🙁 I hope everyone has a great time
                                and win some great stuff. This year has some big prizes. ;)[/quote]

Sorry to hear this college man! It wont be the same without you. See you next year!

Participant

Hi Eric
                                  Had a great day to day, at the 2015 meet up, You looked just like you do in the videos, The hamburgers were great, it was like being in your garage, and seeing everything just like it is in your videos, I also enjoyed to talking to ScannerDanner, My wife “Donna” and I had a great time, and we are looking forward to next year, 2016, I am just hoping next time it will be a bit cooler, something in the 70’s

Tom ArchibaldTom Archibald
                                  Participant

Eric, what a great Meet UP you had this year and the number of people that showed up was amazing. The new equipment you had in the shop is every car guy and gals dream. Looking forward to seeing new videos on this equipment. It was great to meet Jim from Power Probe and ScannerDanner. Looking forward to being there next year.

Attachments:
                                  Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                  Loading…