Menu
  • Home
  • Topic
  • 95 honda civic starting problem solve

95 honda civic starting problem solve

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge Service and Repair Questions Answered Here 95 honda civic starting problem solve

• Creator
    Topic
    racermike13secracermike13sec
    Participant

i am back erick with the nice result about my dads car starting problem it take me a while to order a cheap one coz my dad budget but hey i finally got the part so i end up replacing the ignition switch you was telling me and thanks to you its running like nothing happen now haha

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      EricTheCarGuy 1EricTheCarGuy
      Keymaster

I’m very glad that information helped you but please find your original post and post the fix there as that goes into our database and will go on to help others.

Participant

yup yup dreamer thanks to erick resource and erick i was tring to locate my old post but cant find it so i made a new one lol..i will try to look for it though thanks again stand by for more problem to come..

twiggytwiggy
          Participant

http://www.ericthecarguy.com/forum/topics.aspx?ID=1595

Think I found it. Going to your profile it shows your history of posts.

dreamer2355dreamer2355
            Participant

Thanks for the update, although none of us probably have no idea what issue you had previously with the amount of posts on this forum.

I would update your existing thread and mark the issue as being solved by turning the traffic light to green. C8-)

Participant

twiggy thanks i found it too lol..

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              Loading…