Menu

96 mustang gt

• Creator
    Topic
    JasonJason
    Participant

Ok so here resently i desided to change the camshafts on my mustang long story short wasn’t able to install them due to ptvc so i put everything back to stock minus the valve springs left the comp ones in there now every once in a blue moon i get a CEL with a code of U3264 doesn’t seem to affect the driveability of the car but just irritating. Any help would be great and yes i did put everything back. Js

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Steve KleinSteve Klein
      Participant

U3264 is not a valid code. Do you mean P3264? What year car? What other modifications do you have?

JasonJason
        Participant

I pulled the code useing my sct tuner but yes its U3264 but i know it seems odd. Mod list as follows.
          96 4.6 2V
          Victor Jr. Intake manifold
          Victor jr. Fuel rails
          24lb injectors
          24 lb maf blow through
          Walbro 255lph fuel pump
          Accufab TB and plenum 75mm
          Underdrive pulleys
          MSD coils
          New plugs and wires
          Comp cam beehive springs and steel retainers
          Stock cams, but it have a set of EX270AH cams but need a degree wheel to install them due to ptvc

JasonJason
          Participant

Oh almost forgot its a 96 mustang gt but that code comes up when my rear o2 starts acting up so i turned them off to see if it comes back by its self but so far so good. Also i failed to mention that it has not affected the operation of the car it might be a dummy code due to my tune

Tim RoweTim Rowe
            Participant

I’m not familiar with that code. If it’s the rear o2 sensor, I wouldn’t worry too much about it, it just monitors catalytic converter efficiency. Gas mileage ok?

JasonJason
              Participant

About 2 miles to the gallon

Tim RoweTim Rowe
                Participant

Well, really hard to troubleshoot with all them mods. Either Your tune is wrong, front o2 sensors aren’t working right, engine isn’t getting into closed loop mode, or some other type of air/fuel issue. Id advise going back to whoever tuned your mods.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                Loading…