Menu

Automotive Technician FB Group

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge Technicians Only Automotive Technician FB Group

• Creator
    Topic
    SpawnedXSpawnedX
    Participant

Okay, so do something productive for the industry to make it better? Let’s try. We need a way for technicians to connect and support each other and positive motion. The problem is how do you get to them. I started a technician’s group on FB and invited all my technician friends. Please feel free to join at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/135867703236869/

Then add all your technician friends and let’s have a legitimate discussion on the actions we can take to get better pay and treatment.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      dreamer2355dreamer2355
      Participant

I tried to sign up there so add me when you have chance 🙂

SpawnedXSpawnedX
        Participant

Up to 36 members now.

SpawnedXSpawnedX
          Participant

Up to 83 members now, good group, no drama, plenty of helpful people.

clay rutledgeclay rutledge
            Participant

thanx for the add i will be posting soon as i do run into problems ..like most of us do and will be asking and offering help.. thanx again bud

BrianBrian
              Participant

[quote=”SpawnedX” post=55696]Up to 83 members now, good group, no drama, plenty of helpful people.[/quote]

This “Drama” being an important issue with other Forum Automotive sites and or Facebook pages…. too many drama queens that just like to start trouble. “Keep it Civil”.

SpawnedXSpawnedX
                Participant

340 members now, lot’s of personalities, seemingly able to keep it drama free thanks to a great admin staff. ETCGs very own dreamer is helping with the moderation.

Jose Enrico MallariJose Enrico Mallari
                  Participant

Hi!

Any groups for heavy truck technicians? I deal with Scania and volvo trucks at the moment.

SpawnedXSpawnedX
                    Participant

The group name is generic, heavy truck techs are welcome as well and we have a few that I know of.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                    Loading…