Menu

Bad Weeks

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge Technicians Only Bad Weeks

• Creator
    Topic
    Justin KeatingJustin Keating
    Participant

Hey I am an automotive technician Just wonder what you guys do to get through and over bad weeks>

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      BillBill
      Participant

Everyone is different but at the end of the bad week I try to get a good nights sleep. After that i try to do something that i really enjoy. I think about the good and positive things in life and forget about the bad. Hopefully you learned something from the things that went wrong to help prevent the same frustrations from happening again. You have to be tough to repair cars for a living and don’t take it personally.
        No matter what happened you still have your health and hopefully most of your sanity. Try to start the next week with a good attitude.

Jason WhiteJason White
        Participant

With our type of pay, unstable paychecks is just something you have to learn to budget around. There will be good pay periods and bad pay periods. Now, if you are getting too many bad one’s, spend your time polishing your resume and start looking. We are in a boom time again, and there are so many businesses that are looking for techs. Looking at my linkedin and indeed, it’s really surprising how many jobs are out there. The only thing is that some areas are much better than others so are you willing to relocate?

JustinJustin
          Participant

Welcome to flat rate. Your good weeks, put some of that money back to carry you over. We’re having a few slow weeks lately. Having trouble turning 40 consecutively, and in the middle of buying a house. Not Bueno lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Loading…