Menu

Brand recommendations for gloves.

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge Tool Talk Brand recommendations for gloves.

• Creator
    Topic
    James O'HaraJames O’Hara
    Participant

I used to use Mad Grip F100 Pro Palm Gloves but, because of my finger length i have to use extra small.(they run large and i have a huge palm and short fingers) I was wondering what you guys use for gloves and how the tactile feedback is on them.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      JamesJames
      Participant

I have some Mechanics impact gloves that I like if I am working with something warm and I think eric did a video on their gloves. I get those in XXL but otherwise I grab just the Heavy duty .9 mm XL gloves off the harbor freight disposable glove shelf. They seem to be tough enough not to rip and then toss. I know this didn’t answer your size question but if you find your size in these they seem to work. Also I found my XXL impact gloves by going to NAPA and they looked it up in the book. Autozone and Oreillys pretty well gave me the XL is the biggest size they carry and cant help. …..

NoahNoah
        Participant

99% of the time I use Diamomd grip nitrate gloves off the tool truck. I can get them dirty, easily take them off and then just wipe the sweat off my hands before entering a customers car. When I’m doing something not conducive to the rubber, I use cheapo grease monkey brand gloves from Home Depot. Tight fitting and easy movement.

GarthGarth
          Participant

I have the opposite problem MDK22 has regarding gloves as I have small hands. I use my roofing gloves when I work on my vehicles. I can get them in size small, they fit snug and provide me with good tactile feel. They are rubberized on the palm and are a lot cheaper compared to the automotive gloves.

James P GrossoJames P Grosso
            Participant
            Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Loading…