• Home
  • Topic
  • Don't even know what this part is called

Don't even know what this part is called

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge Service and Repair Questions Answered Here Don't even know what this part is called

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Mary Pezzulo Mary Pezzulo 2 years, 6 months ago.

  • Creator
  • #989575
    Mary Pezzulo
    Mary Pezzulo

    I learned to drive and got my license in my thirties due to growing up in an abusive situation where I didn’t learn a lot of the things normal teenagers learn, and I have anxiety, so please be patient with me if you can, this is all brand new. I just bought a 2012 Nissan Versa S with the stimulus check, first car I’ve ever had, and I’ve had it less than 48 hours. So of course I ran over a brick or something equally bad to run over on a narrow street and a piece of the car just fell off. It’s the plastic thing that goes on the bottom of the wheel well just over the tire. I don’t know what it’s called. It’s a wheel well-shaped piece of plastic and it came off almost entirely in one piece but I can see a bit more ragged plastic on the car. I didn’t know what to do so I put the whole big piece into my trunk and finished my errands and drove home. The car drives perfectly and nothing else is wrong with it after the piece fell off. I looked under the wheel well and I can see important-looking machinery but nothing else seems to be scratched or broken. What is that piece called and is it an emergency? Do I need to fix it right away and what do I do?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.