Menu

ETCG1 Q&A (February 2013)

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge ETCG1 Video Discussions ETCG1 Q&A (February 2013)

• Creator
    Topic
    EricTheCarGuy 1EricTheCarGuy
    Keymaster

I’m thinking for an upcoming ETCG1 video I’ll do a Q&A. I’ll leave this thread open till February 6, 2013 and shoot the video on the 7th. The video will air the following week on the 13th of February 2013. Feel free to ask away in the comments below. I won’t be answering automotive questions BTW, just questions about other stuff.

Viewing 9 replies - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      EarlEarl
      Participant

Eric I am wondering if you prefer one parts supplier over another one and why?

NoahNoah
        Participant

Would you drive a classic Mini?

Stephen TackStephen Tack
          Participant

Are you related to Mike Rowe?
            You should do some project with him…both being eloquently spoken blue-collar philosophers.

Keymaster

Thanks for such great questions.

Michele PensottiMichele Pensotti
              Participant

Thank you for such great answers buddy! :cheer:

What can I say? AWESOME!

And, by the way, your first take on the nick was the right one 😉

Would you believe I never had even the slightest sip of whisky in my entire (I’m 39) life?

Gotta try some some day 😆

And thanks for your playlist, I always like some suggestions on new music artists to listen! 🙂

See ya around!

Live long and prosper (and stay dirty!)

10nico

jeffreyjeffrey
                Participant

Hey, that was pretty cool. I feel like we had a beer and talked philosophy after work or something. I like that. You’re a thinking man. Seems most folks around me just want a paycheck and some TV. They never consider what’s possible…what its all about. Where its going. Why are ya doing it…. And to be fair those are tough questions with loose ends. But a little Zen and the Art of Automotive Maintainance is kinda groovy every now and then.

RyanRyan
                  Participant

ericthecarguy+ top gear/star in the reasonably priced car anyone?cant say what the odds of that are, but they are better than zero.

WayneWayne
                    Participant

Those first few questions I liked the best. I always like to hear how things work, even the payout system of youtube.

Do the amount of “likes” and “dislikes” have any bearing upon payment or portion, or is it simply views?

Keymaster

[quote=”Wayne613″ post=49887]Those first few questions I liked the best. I always like to hear how things work, even the payout system of youtube.

Do the amount of “likes” and “dislikes” have any bearing upon payment or portion, or is it simply views?[/quote]

I don’t think it effects income but it does effect placement which can gain greater exposure. To be honest it might effect the ad revenue but it’s pretty complicated to figure out.

Viewing 9 replies - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                      Loading…