Menu

European cars

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge ETCG Suggestion Box European cars

• Creator
    Topic
    Yavor PenchevYavor Penchev
    Participant

Dear Eric/team,

My name is Yavor from Bulgaria and I have been watching your videos for over 3 years now. They have given me confidence to tackle minor and mid size projects that I would have otherwise been scared of. They also provide a ton of entertainment and information presented in a way for everyone to understand, which is incredibly helpful.

I know that you don’t do a lot of work on German and European vehicles, as you have said in your videos. What I am wondering is if you plan to do any series, similar to the Mini series, but with a used higher end German brand (such as Audi, BMW, Mercedes)? I think it would be super well received by the European audience as those are driven a lot here (like Japanese brands in USA).

I apologize if this question has been posted previously.

Thank you for your time and all the best,

Yavor

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      EricTheCarGuy 1EricTheCarGuy
      Keymaster

Thank you for the suggestion. As you mentioned, it has been made in the past. I was an Acura/Honda tech for years, hence the reason so many show up in my videos. To be honest, I’m not fond of working on German and European vehicles, and I’m lacking many of the special tools required. Therefore, it’s very unlikely I’ll be doing more videos on European vehicles. Sorry.

Yavor PenchevYavor Penchev
        Participant

I understand and thank you for taking the time to answer. It’s still very cool and informative watching all of your videos, despite not being directly applicable to my case(I drive an 2007 Audi A4). I did however drive a 2008 Jeep Wrangler JK III 3.8L, which was absolutely invincible in off road conditions.

Take care and all the best.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Loading…