Menu

FATR 32

• Creator
    Topic
    619DioFan619DioFan
    Participant

I just finished watching the last fatr and I have to say I am a little peeved. how can anyone have anything bad to say about Eric ? how can anyone complain about how he is going about what he does ? very few people in this world are actually willing to help others out. something eric does every day of the week. imagine what a better world we would live in if everyone had the same approach to life as eric does. I am personaly proud to be a member of this site. I truly enjoy interacting with the other members here and if I am able to post some bit of info that helps somebody out then it makes me feel really great. I also love the fact that everyday I learn something new by being a part of this forum. so my personal message to eric is this… you don’t need to change a thing. just keep doing what you do and pay no mind to any haters that hide behind a keyboard ( they just don’t get it and they never will ) there are way too many of us out here that respect you and think you flat out ROCK !!! and with that I will end my little rant.

Tim- aka 619diofan

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      jbonejbone
      Participant

I could write a 3page post saying this and that.But all i gonna say is do What u do eric, I,Jbone,appreciate what you do and how you do it…..Keep it up, i don’t facebook much so if u read this my vote is keep it the way it is….Ty..Jbone

hondaslave1342hondaslave1342
        Participant

two word’s=you rockT)

dreamer2355dreamer2355
          Participant

+1. I was alittle shocked at first but i think he knows his true value amongst us all S:)

Anonymous

Eric, you have fans and friends, which is likely something that the troll who complained lacks. If you ever come out to Seattle, the beers are on me.

RedeemerRedeemer
              Participant

Quoted From dreamer2355:

+1. I was alittle shocked at first but i think he knows his true value amongst us all S:)

+2

I guess its kinda bad, that I felt I had to send him a PM apologizing for the stupidity of some people. I didnt need him to reply to that one, But within minutes I got one back. I challenge anyone to find a better person to do what he does!

twiggytwiggy
                Participant

I really look forward to the FATR episodes. What sets Eric apart from “the other guys” is that he opens his heart to us. He has a good speaking voice that’s easy to understand and is very interesting to watch his videos. I remember a few FATR’s ago where a viewer sent him a clip where he watches FATR’s every Friday with his children projecting the video on the wall- and that sums it up right there.

Participant

Eric, your doing just fine. just keep doing what you have been doing. youve been very dedicated and work very hard. and dont let anyone tell you otherwise. i have great respect for you and what you do. your always there to lend a helping hand when someone needs it. theres not very many people out there like that. so Thank you.

And as far as moving the FATR i think you should do what you want. and that goes for everything related to Ericthecarguy. i like how you listen to fans when it comes to making changes, but dont make the change if you dont like it. this is your show and your deal. you need to do what makes you happy.

Ignore the haters. becasue haters are gonna hate. youll never be able to please everyone. so dont try all your going to do is wear yourself out trying. especially with the haters if u try to please them than all there going to do is find something else to complain about so your best bet is to just ignore them and try not to let them get to u. and if that gets hard, then just block em. and just remember no matter how many haters there are youll always have twice as many fans that respect you.

So once again, Thank You

ClicknClackClicknClack
                    Participant

Don’t let the vocal minority get to you Eric, the 99% of us think you’re doing an awesome job helping people out. Don’t spread yourself too thin, either. Navigating through every one of the comments in all of your videos has got to be getting pretty overwhelming by now. You should start telling people to join your forums and ask questions here, otherwise you’re gonna burn yourself out and begin to hate it, and a burned out ETCG isnt good for anybody.

college mancollege man

Hello Everyone,

Great comments.Eric,keep doing what you do best. Helping people and being Eric the car guy.

Jason Alexmckrishes
                        Participant

Eric. I thank you for this forum, your videos, and everything you have done. Just ignore the disgruntled and the haters. They will always be there no matter what. As for the FAT videos, I’d keep them on the ectg website. I like it there.

TasogareTasogare
                          Participant

I miss the old ErictheCarGuy’.

Seriously? Are you kidding me? You just keep doing what you’re doing. Stay true to yourself, and those that understand you will stay true to you. It’s not you who should change to keep friends – it’s your friends who will understand your changes and accept them.

People that constantly wiggle about and can’t give an honest answer are called politicians. Those that don’t understand and gripe are called (can’t say as there are kids reading). Don’t become one of those, please….

PS: That car with the insane negative camber made my jaw hit the floor.

EricTheCarGuy 1EricTheCarGuy
                            Keymaster

It’s people like you that make what I do even more worth while. I really appreciate all of your comments and the fact that you took the time to make and comment on this thread, I’m just sorry it took me so long to find it.

Shaun_300Shaun_300
                              Participant

Keep doing what you’re doing Eric, there are too many people on the internet that are only on here to look for opportunities to stir the pot, create conflict and try to make people feel like idiots. You’re doing a great job at what you do, this site, youtube, all your repair videos and help you offer so generously, don’t let those morons get you down!

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                              Loading…