Hey y’all I’m really struggling I would appreciate any help.
I replaced the head gasket and intake manifold gaskets on my 3400 motor. Chevy Venture van.
The van has extended cranks before starting and and often will not start unless I give it a shot of ether. Once running it seems fine although a slightly rough idle. During extended cranks I have confirmed to have spark.
-New coil packs, one was bad.
-New fuel pressure regulator, the old one was leaking.
-Fuel pump pressure is about 48 PSI with engine on and running.
– New spark plugs and wires.
-I rechecked the injectors, all around 13 ohms and spray when given power. Not the best mist more of a stream but ok.
– Thoroughly cleaned throttle body and replaced IAC valve.
– Throttle sensor tests good.
– Cleaned MAF sensor
– Crank sensor output appears good.
– Replaced fuel filter and gas cap
Any direction at this point would be appreciated, I just want the van to start consistently.
- This topic was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by Adam Singer.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.